The purchase or booking of any travel, adventure travel, event organized, adventure activities, services offered by ADVENTURESOME constitutes a contractual arrangement between ADVENTURESOME and the participants/customers/clients (hereinafter referred as ‘You’). Booking of services with ADVENTURESOME represents your unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions of the Adventuresome policies. These terms and conditions shall be binding on you and all the travel companions booked by you. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these terms prior to confirming your booking.
Trekking and other outdoor activities provided by the ADVENTURESOME depend on various factors and has inherent risks associated to life. ADVENTURESOME does its best to reduce all types of risks, discomfort, and hazard to the best of their ability (within financial constraints), yet there are chances of accidents, mishaps, and deficiency in service. Trekking and outdoor activities depend on many factors. There can be sudden changes in the itinerary or timings (or delays) for the best interest and safety of every participant.
At outdoors there is no guarantee for washroom or toilets. Though team ADVENTURESOME attempt to make the situation comfortable for everyone but there are many things which are not in our hands (But still we will try our best to get the needful toilet facilities at gas stations, hotels or public washrooms wherever it’s possible. In such situation we expect all participants to be aware & maintain defecation and sanitation decorum.
Participants registering for the event/trek/outdoor travel agree that the decision of the Outdoor Leader is final during the whole trip. Also participants registering for the event will have to maintain ‘Leave No Trace’ policy throughout the trail/trip. Under no circumstance should any participant throw away plastic or bottles or anything that is harmful to Nature. And we would love to have volunteers who make some efforts to clean the nearby surroundings of the places visited by picking up the plastic junk destroying the beauty of the place.
Participants registering for the event will not use alcohol or any other intoxicant or smoke during the whole duration of the trek/event.
You are mentally and physically fit for outdoor activities and is able to keep up with the team during the trekking, hiking, cycling, climbing and other challenging activities.
Trekking is not a luxury activity. We expect everyone who registers to be accommodative and adaptive to each other and different situations.
Outdoor travel activities require team work, support, motivation and collective work effort. We expect all the outdoor enthusiasts to participate actively in collecting firewood, pitching tents, carrying their tents and sleeping bags till base camp, helping each other etc, wherever and whenever the situation demands.
There should not be any damages done to the property or equipment of ADVENTURESOME or that of any of the associates, participants of ADVENTURESOME. In case of damage, the responsible member(s) have to bear the entire cost. In case of the damage of another participant(s) property, you have to settle it with the owner of the property only (ADVENTURESOME cannot be held responsible for damage to individuals property, or ADVENTURESOME have no right to solve the dispute between two individuals whatever may be the issue.)
Participation is only confirmed when you get confirmation notification from the ADVENTURESOME via mail, message/whatsapp/hike from registered mobile numbers provided in the contacts section of the event description/details or on our website http://adventuresome.in/en/CONTACTS/
ADVENTURESOME maintains the right to cancel the event, restrict the number of participants in each trek. The decision of Adventuresome management will be final in this regard.
You agree to the Cancellation Policy, Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions for yourself and the participant(s) you are registering for in the events/Trips conducted by Adventuresome. You also hold the responsibility to share all the details of the event with the participant(s) you are registering for including the Disclaimer, the Terms and Conditions and the Cancellation policy.
1. PROMOTIONS: Pictures and videos used on the website and collateral are meant for marketing purposes. These do not imply the inclusion of the pictorial content to be a part of your vacation or any guarantee that you will experience, encounter or view whatever is depicted through those pictures and videos as the pictures and videos may have been taken in different seasons or in a different weather condition, also use of photographic effects and editing can make it look different from the actual scenery which you may encounter during your visit.
2. FITNESS RESPONSIBILITY: Trips, treks, adventure travel and events organized by ADVENTURESOME require varying levels of fitness depending upon the event. The level of difficulty can be based on the extent of physical stress, the terrain, temperature and humidity levels, and weather or climate conditions. The degree of difficulty for some trips can be physically demanding and challenging. To enable you to choose appropriately and prepare accordingly, carefully review the level of difficulty of each trip through the event description and by your personal research before booking for the same (If you are not sure, please contact Team ADVENTURESOME for help)
ADVENTURESOME can help you with the basic first aid during the trip but it doesn’t have any medical expert(s) and it is your responsibility to obtain medical advice, latest health requirements including inoculations and vaccines before you join a trip. ADVENTURESOME takes no responsibility for your inability to cope with the level of difficulty on a trip (But we will make sure that your safety should not be compromised and for this you have to cope up with the team to reach a safer place). There is no age restriction on any of ADVENTURESOME’s trips (but anyone between the age of 12-18years should get a NOC from their parent/guardian and anyone below the age of 12 should be accompanied by their parents/guardian on the trip). Any disability, pregnancy, mental or physical or any other medical condition that may affect your fitness to complete the trek must be revealed at the time of booking the trip with us. You also undertake that you and your travel companions, for whom you have signed up, do not suffer from any condition or disability that could create a hazard to your own wellbeing or to others on a trip.
3. EVENT DATES: You are solely responsible for verifying the correct dates mentioned on the travel documents, for any confusion or enquiries regarding this you can contact Team Adventuresome.
4. ITINERARY: It is your responsibility that you completely go through the details and itinerary of the event you are booking (always refer to our website for the updated details and itineraries while booking your tickets. If any difference is found out between our event details / itineraries on different platforms, the event details / itinerary on our website will be taken for consideration). ADVENTURESOME reserves the right to modify or cancel the trip or part of the trip under certain circumstances, including but not limiting to Act of God (natural causes), road blockage, political unrest, sickness, accidents, or any events beyond ADVENTURESOME’s control etc. Any extra cost arising from such circumstances shall be borne by you on the spot. Wherever possible, ADVENTURESOME shall intimate you of such changes in advance or while on the trip. If you are booking your tickets from any other platform where link to our website is not provided, kindly ask for the details and itineraries (we are not responsible for the altered details and itineraries provided by the aggregators/ticket booking platforms)
6. LUGGAGE RESPONSIBILITY: Your baggage and personal items are at your risk throughout the trip. You are solely responsible for your personal belongings while on the trip. ADVENTURESSOME is not responsible for the loss of baggage, goods, air tickets, passport, camera, cash, government documents or any other travel document or item owned by you while on tour, whatever the cause.
7. ON TRIP BEHAVIOUR: You are required to behave in a manner that is acceptable and conducive to group travel. ADVENTURESOME reserves the right to terminate your trip (if you are found to be causing distress/annoyance to co-travelers, found drinking alcohol/smoking/taking drugs and creating nuisance, found doing any activity which is not acceptable in group travel, endanger/damage property of any supplier or of other traveling companions), without assigning any reason whatsoever. No refund for unused services is possible in such cases.
You also agree to abide by the authority of the group leader designated by ADVENTURESOME. The decision of the tour leader is binding on all participants on matters that affect the safety or well-being of any person participating in the trip. Behavior that causes danger, distress or annoyance to others, or interferes with the mobility of the group can result in the group leader terminating your participation from the trip, with no right to refund for missed or unused services.
8. PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND HERITAGE: The entire trip/ trek would be through natural trails and we would spend most of the time in eerie forests, enchanted waterfalls, serene valleys, soothing hillsides, heritage sites or at mesmerizing beaches. You should know that it’s your duty to protect the environment and not create nuisances on the way by throwing your plastic materials and other wastes like packets of chips or wrappers of chocolates. ADVENTURESOME shall not consider any such behavior towards nature. We expect you to be responsible and aware.
9. NO SMOCKING AND ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: ADVENTURESOME doesn’t support smoking or any sort of alcohol consumption during the journey and as a team we earnestly request you to not indulge in those practices while you are with us. Smoking is not only injurious to your health but also equally bad for nature. We should ensure that there’s sustainable natural conservation and our acts, in no way, hampers that. Also, alcohol consumption might ruin your experience as well as cause discomfort to your fellow mates. No action of smoking or drinking shall be tolerated by ADVENTURESOME during the trip/trek.
10. AMENITIES: ADVENTURESOME makes every effort to ensure the comfort of our participants, but ADVENTURESOME requests you to understand that the amenities around the trekking region may not be same as the ones you are accustomed to at home. Weather, Climate, seasons, dense forest, humidity, temperature and transportation are some factors that will have a direct impact on your journey. Hence, you are requested to have patience, enthusiasm and be prepared for compromising and adjusting to the surroundings, before you choose to undertake this journey.
11. AWARENESS: You accept that the very nature of active, adventure travel requires a degree of personal risk. You are likely to visit places where political, cultural and geographical attributes might pose certain risks, dangers, and physical challenges. By booking a tour with ADVENTURESOME, you accept that you are aware of the personal risks, dangers, and challenges that might arise and that you are aware of the risks involved. You hereby assume all such risk and release ADVENTURESOME from all claims and causes of action arising from such damages or injuries or death resulting from these inherent risks. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with customs, weather conditions, physical challenges and laws in effect as well as your local embassy contacts in each destination.
12. EMERGENCY SITUATION: In the event you fall ill or suffer an accident during the trip, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, repatriation expenses, evacuation from road or mountain, any other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of your illness/accident are your responsibility (If you are not in a position to arrange or respond in such situation, the emergency contact provided by you will take your full responsibility and we will make sure to contact him as soon as possible during such situation.
13. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO RIGHTS: ADVENTURESOME reserves the right to take photographs of you during the trip and to use them for promotional, blog, vlog, documentary purposes. By booking a trip with us, you automatically grant us royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable license for using your images in photographs and videos that may be used for promotional material, website, social media, collateral and any other marketing and publicity materials. If you are a photographer/videographer/movie maker/blogger/video blogger, you can watermark your work and at the same time give us license to use your work for promotional, marketing, content creating and posting on our platforms (we will be happy to mention your name and your platforms while doing so that you also get the credit for your work).
14. CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICIES: As you know that cancellation of event tickets affects the overall plan and budget of the trek. As we have to arrange the facilities through the tie-ups with the local vendors and for transportation. so, even if we don’t like to put on any Cancellation/refund policy, we might have to do it for the sake of other participants who are joining for the trek. The cancellation charges are as follows.
If you cancel trek/plan before 10 days:
100% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 7 days:
75% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 2 days:
50% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel in last 48 hours - No refund would be provided.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities or events may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity or date. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
For Bookings made from Third Party Website.