Tada waterfall trek and beach camping
Valleys of eastern ghats are sprinkled with peaks, streams and Waterfalls and so much more. mesmerized by this, Adventuresomes will be exploring few of these spots behind the TADA amid thick forest journeying to view the spectacular waterfalls. Ubbalamadugu Falls (also called TADA Waterfalls) is a waterfall located near Oneness Temple in the Chittoor district of India. The falls are located in a forest called the Siddulaiah Kona. The relation to Lord Shivaensures that the festival of Maha Shivaratri is a common time for people to visit. TADA Waterfall, which has a beautiful multi cascading waterfall and still very safe to play around. Join us and ExploreMore of the best of Eastern ghats.
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Easy to Moderate
- Total trek is of 10 km (To and Fro) through rough patches, boulders and rocky terrains surrounded by ponds and jungle.
- Waterfall Trekking
- Camping activities (If condition permits)
- The pickup from Bangalore will start at around 9 AM, Departure from Bangalore.
- We will have our lunch on the way and by 6 PM we will be there at Brindavanam beach campsite. Brindavanam is not a commercial beach. Its calm and peaceful, only local fisherman stays there in nearby villages.
- After reaching Brindavanam beach we will setup our campsite and pitch our tents, then after having our dinner we will play some mindful games around the camp.
- The very next morning after the beautiful sunrise of bay of Bengal, we will go for a boat/ferry ride.
- Then After freshen up and having our breakfast we will depart for TADA Waterfall.
- As soon as we reach TADA, we will start our trek passing through the lakes and woods. After completing our hike we will enter into the beautiful rock formations with streams of crystal clear water flowing and a lot of boulders which we have to climb to reach the topmost waterfall.
- After covering all the waterfalls and having a lot of fun in the waterfall ponds, we will trace back our trek route and reach the starting point. There will will have our Lunch which will a local vegetarian cuisine.
- We will start our journey to Bangalore and reach there by night.
- Outdoor leader charges
- Accommodation: Tents and Sleeping bags
- Camping activities and bonfire (If condition permits)
- First Aid
- 1 Breakfast | 2 Lunch | 1 Dinner (Locally available Veg Meals)
- Boat/ferry ride
- Travel cost (Actual travel cost will be divided equally between the total number of participants joining for the event/trip)
- Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES:
- All participants will have to carry their backpack and Tents/sleeping bags allocated to them.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them.
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader’s instructions and must not stay away from the group. Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight jeans hike. Tight clothes can be uncomfortable.
- During the trek and stay, only locally available food will be provided.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, so please do not expect any luxury for stay, sanitation or any other unexpected situation that may occur during the whole trip. We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- Do not litter, do not make loud noises.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings and the tents/sleeping bags provided to you are your responsibility.
- Full T&C: http://www.adventuresome.in/en/Adventuresome-terms-and-conditions/
- FAQ’s: http://www.adventuresome.in/en/Frequently-asked-questions/
THINGS TO BRING/CARRY:
- Shoes with good rubber grip
- Slippers/Floaters for walking around the campsite
- Water Bottle (2 Liters)
- WindCheater (In case if it rains) or Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Snacks/Protein bars for Instant energy
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)
HEALTH AND FITNESS: Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
TICKET COST: Stag entry: INR 2500/- + travelling
(Travelling cost will be divided equally among the total number of participants)
Pay via UPI or Bank transfer and get rid of Payment gateway Convenience Fee*
(NOTE: Take a screenshot (or keep "Transaction Details") of the payment made to Adventuresome via UPI or Bank Transfer)
1. UPI ADDRESS: adventuresome@kotak (Verify the Compay Account name before payment: FOOTSLOGGER PRIVATE LIMITED)
2. ACCOUNT DETAILS:
NAME: FOOTSLOGGER PRIVATE LIMITED
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4811885337
IFSC code: KKBK0008094
100% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
75% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
50% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
No refund would be provided.
1. Please call or whatsapp 8892203272 / 8553936570
2. Or shoot a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Website: http://www.adventuresome.in/en/CONTACTS/
SUBSCRIBE TO ADVENTURESOME: