Valleys of eastern ghats are sprinkled with peaks, streams and Waterfalls and so much more... mesmerized by this, Adventuresomes will be exploring few of these spots behind the Nagalapuram amid thick forest journeying to view the spectacular waterfalls. Nagalapuram Falls which has a beautiful multi cascading waterfall and still very safe to play around. Join us and Explore More of the best of Eastern ghats.
Koni Falls is one among the few little known trekking places in India, which includes hills, rivers and dense forest all around and provides thrilling experience for trekkers. The trek starts from the large lake which is connected to the reserve forest and is an ideal spot for camping. The pool of water is surrounded by high rocky mountains which can be climbed to reach the top of the cliff. There are three waterfalls throughout the trek and one of them has a sliding option on which you can easily slide and jump down into the deep clean waters. The gorgeous and absolutely stunning pools come after the other in little distance between each.
- Easy to Moderate - 12 KM to 15 KM (To and Fro)
- Most of the trail goes under the jungle canopy along side the flowing water which makes it easy to hike up without having to face the afternoon sun.
- Jungle and waterfall trek
- Boat/Ferry ride
- Camping activities and bonfire (If condition permits)
- Fun games at campsite
- The pickup from Bangalore will start at around 9 AM, Departure from Bangalore.
- We will have our lunch on the way and by 6 PM we will be there at Brindavanam beach campsite. Brindavanam is not a commercial beach. Its calm and peaceful, only local fisherman stays there in nearby villages.
- After reaching Brindavanam beach we will setup our campsite and pitch our tents, then after having our dinner we will play some mindful games around the camp.
- The very next morning after the beautiful sunrise of bay of Bengal, we will go for a boat/ferry ride.
- Then After freshen up and having our breakfast we will depart for Nagalapuram Waterfall.
- As soon as we reach there, we will start our trek passing through the Nagalapuram lake. After a small on ground hike we will enter into the beautiful forest with streams of crystal clear water flowing down the hill.
- After covering all the waterfalls aligned in a cascading manner and having a lot of fun in the waterfall ponds, we will trace back our trek route and reach the starting point. There will will have our Lunch which will be a local vegetarian cuisine.
- We will start our journey to Bangalore and reach there by night.
- Outdoor leader charges
- Accommodation: Tents and Sleeping bags
- Camping activities and bonfire (If condition permits)
- First Aid
- 1 Breakfast | 2 Lunch | 1 Dinner (Locally available Veg Meals)
- Boat/ferry ride
- Travel cost (Actual travel cost will be divided equally between the total number of participants joining for the event/trip)
- Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES:
- All participants will have to carry their backpack and Tents/sleeping bags allocated to them.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them.
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader’s instructions and must not stay away from the group. Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight jeans hike. Tight clothes can be uncomfortable.
- During the trek and stay, only locally available food will be provided.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, so please do not expect any luxury for stay, sanitation or any other unexpected situation that may occur during the whole trip. We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- Do not litter, do not make loud noises.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings and the tents/sleeping bags provided to you are your responsibility.
- Full T&C: http://www.adventuresome.in/en/Adventuresome-terms-and-conditions/
- FAQ’s: http://www.adventuresome.in/en/Frequently-asked-questions/
THINGS TO BRING/CARRY:
- Shoes with good rubber grip
- Slippers/Floaters for walking around the campsite
- Water Bottle (2 Liters)
- WindCheater (In case if it rains) or Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- Extra pair of clothes
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Snacks/Protein bars for Instant energy
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)
HEALTH AND FITNESS: Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Waterfall trek & Beach camping (Nagalapuram: nature's own wonder laa)
TICKET COST: INR 2500/- + travelling
(Travelling cost will be divided equally among the total number of participants)
Pay via UPI or Bank transfer and get rid of Payment gateway Convenience Fee*
(NOTE: Take a screenshot (or keep "Transaction Details") of the payment made to Adventuresome via UPI or Bank Transfer)
1. UPI ADDRESS: adventuresome@kotak (Verify the Compay Account name before payment: FOOTSLOGGER PRIVATE LIMITED)
2. ACCOUNT DETAILS:
NAME: FOOTSLOGGER PRIVATE LIMITED
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4811885337
IFSC code: KKBK0008094
- If you cancel trek/plan before 10 days:
100% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- If you cancel trek/plan before 7 days:
75% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- If you cancel trek/plan before 2 days:
50% of the actual amount of the trek will be refunded. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
- If you cancel in last 48 hours:
No refund would be provided.
1. Please call or whatsapp 8892203272 / 8553936570
2. Or shoot a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Website: http://www.adventuresome.in/en/CONTACTS/
SUBSCRIBE TO ADVENTURESOME: