Amazing Sri Lanka
₹17,000 – ₹20,000
From endless beaches to tropical rainforests, from diverse wildlife to rare aquatic animals, from ancient architecture to luxury hotels, you say it and Sri Lanka has got it all. It is the pearl shaped Island country located in South Asia. Sri Lanka’s unique culture, history and weather conditions make it an incredible travel location. A walk around the Portuguese colonies and forts witnessing the beautiful architecture would make your time worthwhile. Sri Lanka is also famous for its rich aquatic life where you have a chance to explore it by becoming a Professional Diving Instructor in just 5 days!
1 Aug, 12 July, 30 June
- Welcome to Sri Lanka! Upon arrival at Colombo Airport you will be warmly welcomed by Your ADVENTURESOME Tour guide and taken to your hotel in Colombo. Experience the night Life in Colombo.
- Going to the turtle hatchery session in Kosgoda and also visiting Spice Gardens in Bentota on the way.
- There after proceed to Balapitiya for Boat safari at Madu River Madu River is a shallow water body in South-West Sri Lanka, which enters the Sea at Balapitiya.
- Once we reach Galle, we would explore the city.
- Once the city tour is finished, we would be heading towards Weligama for some surfing in the ocean.
- Departure to Colombo Airport, post breakfast.
- English speaking tour guide
- Accommodation: 3 Star
- Airport pickup – drop
- First Aid
- Transport mentioned in itinerary (AC bus).
- Half board (3 breakfast, 3 dinner)
- Surf board
- Entrance ticket River safari and Turtle hatchery.
- Travel cost (Flight tickets and Visa fees)
- Lunch,extra snacks and drinks
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- Tips to guide’s fee
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader’s instructions and must not stay away from the group. Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight clothes, they can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Consumption of any intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- Do not litter
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes , Flip-flop
- Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- 4 pair of clothes
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)