Water, sand, waves…. what more can you ask for?? All this on a secluded place with no stalls,no shacks,no commercial aspects…absolutely nothing. Yes, there is a place like this where you get to feel the ocean speak to you without any other noise.If you love trekking, especially along the mesmerising beaches then come and join us to explore this lone arabian beauty and Gokarna town. Ditch your city predicaments and calm yourself in the soothing sound of rising and falling waves, the feel of soft sand and warmth of sun tingling your skin at five beautiful beaches of Gokarna. Experience the breathtaking sunset, Camping with soulful people sleeping under the naked sky with billions of stars staring at you and embrace this rejuvenating experience.
- Day 0
- 10:30 pm - We will start the pickup at around 10:30 pm, Departure from Bangalore.
- Day 1
- The very first thing you will be seeing after waking up through the windows of your bus are the beautiful western ghats, We will stop at a restaurants to freshen up and to have our breakfast
- After breakfast we will head towards Belkan beach, we will reach there by noon and have our Lunch.
- Then after having our lunch we will start our trek
- Belkan to Paradise beach: To reach paradise beach we have to cross one small forest with hilly terrain, Paradise beach is absolutely raw, untouched and beautiful away from the rush. The calmness and the sound of the waves describe Paradise beach the best.
- OM Beach: The very next beach is
- Kudle Beach: The route to Kudle Beach from OM Beach is picturesque. Form uneven rocky terrain and the Sea view from the top can be thrilling, the setting sun at Kudle Beach adds more beauty to the landscape. A ton of people sitting calmly and looking at the sunset can be a beautiful experience. This beach is commercialised and you can try a lot of different kind of Indian Style seafood over there.
- Gokarna Beach: After the sunset we will be heading towards our destination i.e. Gokarna. It is believed that Aatmalinga of Lord Shiva is in the shape of a cow
- At Belken beach we will have our Dinner and Post dinner will go for a small night trek till paradise beach, there we will pitch our tents and do camping activities and play fun games.
- Day 2
- Wake up and play for sometime in the beach to energise yourself.
- Pack Up and leave for Belkem beach for breakfast.
- After having our breakfast we will go to Mrijan fort and explore the fort. The 16th century fort known for its architectural elegance was the location of several battles in the past or will go to Vibuthi falls.
- Return journey to Bangalore.
Easy to Moderate. Total 6 KM trek alongside the beach and hilly terrain (in between 2 beaches).
Event Origin Place
- Silk board,Bangalore
- Tin factory,Bangalore
- Jalahalli cross,Bangalore
- All participants will have to carry their backpack and Tents/sleeping bags allocated to them
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- During the trek and stay, only locally available food will be provided
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader
- Do not wear tight clothes, they can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, so please do not expect any luxury for stay, sanitation or any other unexpected situation that may occur during the whole trip. We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Do not litter, do not make loud noises.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings and the tents/sleeping bags provided to you are your responsibility.
- Outdoor leader charges
- Local transport in Gokarna
- Accommodation: Tents and Sleeping bags
- Camping activities and bonfire (If condition permits)
- First Aid
- 2 Breakfast | 1 Lunch | 1 Dinner (Locally available Veg Meals)
- Travel Cost (Actual travel cost will be shared equally by the total no of participants joining for the trip)
- 2nd day Lunch
- Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned in inclusions.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
Things To Bring
- Shoes with good rubber grip
- Water (2 Litres)
- Windcheaters(In case if it rains) or Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- Extra pair of clothes for those who wish to take bath
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Snacks/Protein bars for Instant energy
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)
Write a review
Have a Query? Get in touch !