Hampi Heritage Trek
Take a weekend off to one of the most ancient and serene place of India. A place is famous for the roots of Indian Architecture skills. Full of monuments and historical temples, Hampi is recognised as the world heritage site by UNESCO. Situated at the banks of Tungabhadra river, this place is known for its many relations to various legends and myths surrounding Hindu gods and goddesses. Apart from its intriguing history, this place is also known for its magnificent scenic beauty which is a site for sore eyes tired by exhausting Metropolitan city life.This magical place is nothing less than a paradise on earth built by the finest artists and spending a few days here will surely make anyone agree with it.
- 10:30 pm – We will start the pickup at around 10:30 pm, Departure from Bangalore.
- As soon as we reach Hampi; we will check in to our Hotel/Home Stays/Lodges, freshen up and have our breakfast at some nearby restaurant.
- Our Hampi adventure begins on bicycles *Tring tring*, so on the first day of our adventure travel we will be exploring Hampi
- Then to witness the beautiful sunset of Hampi, we will go near Virupaksha Temple. After the sunset we will go and visit Virupaksha temple.
- After reaching our Home Stays/Lodges we will freshen up and go out for Dinner. Then before hitting our beds we will play some games and share our bedtime travel stories with all the travel mates with some formal introduction.
- Wake up!! Its sunrise time. You will still be laying on your bed like a half dead body but this small early morning trek to Mathanga hill from where you can eagleview the whole of Hampi with the sun rising in full grace.
- Then we will go for our breakfast and after that we have some more adventures on the way i.e. Bouldering and Cliff Diving. For cliff diving we have to do a 6 KM trek (To and Fro), the trek is unique in its own way as we have to walk on rocky terrain which used to be the Tungabhadra river bed thousands of years ago, at some places you can actually hear the river flowing underneath you.
- After returning from the trek we will have our Lunch, then Pack Up and say Goodbye to Hampi.
- Board the bus and departure for Bangalore.
- Silk board,Bangalore
- Tin factory,Bangalore
- Jalahalli cross,Bangalore
- Outdoor leader charges
- Local transport in Hampi / Cycle charges
- First Aid
- Accommodation – Hotel/Homestay/Lodge (2 to 8 sharing a room)
- Monuments entry charge
- Breakfast and Refreshment
- Bouldering / Coracle rides / Cliff Diving
- Travel Cost (Actual travel cost will be shared equally by the total no of participants joining for the trip)
- Lunch and Dinner (We want you to taste the local cuisine as Hampi has a lot of varieties)
- Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes with good rubber grip
- Water (2 Litres)
- Windcheaters(In case if it rains) or Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- Extra pair of clothes for those who wish to take bath while kayaking
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Snacks/Protein bars for Instant energy
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)