The Mystic Cave
Come and get lost in the caves of Antargange. Antargange is situated in Kolar district, 60 kilometers from Bangalore. The name Antargange means “The Ganges from a deep”. The place is full of boulders and rock. The network of boulders and rocks make the caves. Antargange is mostly famous for its cave exploration. At the top of the hill, there is a Lord Kashi Vishweshwara temple. There is a staircase which leads to this temple.
Antargange is the best place for people who love bike rides and minimal trekking. Keep a track of the trails while exploring the caves as many tend to lose their way. Also, carry basic first aid as going through the narrow caves may end up giving up bruises. So pack your bags to Antargange to relive the Stone Age.
Trek starts at-
- 6:00 am Assembly at the meeting point.
- 8:00 We reach Antergange foothill.
- Briefing before trek.
- 8:15 the Trek commences.
- 9:30 Wil reach the top.
- Music, entertainment(games).
- 10:00 cave exploration and photo sessions.
- 12:30 We descend.
- 1:30 Catch the bus for Bangalore.
- 3:30 pm We will back to Bangalore by afternoon.
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Travelling charges
- Energy Snacks/Drinks
- First aid
- Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
THINGS TO BRING
- 2 liters of water (Compulsorily)
- Shoes/trekking boots (With good grip) Rubber sole
PICK UP LOCATIONS
- Jalahalli cross
- Silk board
- Tin Factory