The Andaman Islands is mostly on the bucket-list of everyone, this season float in splendid isolation of the Bay of Bengal and fulfill your adventure. The capital Port Blair is the gateway to various pristine islands and more than that it is loaded with extraordinarily thrilling water-based activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, sea-cruises and of course the glimpse of our history & culture. It is not only a single dimensional provider of adventure but it’s horizon has a lot up it’s sleeves. For cultural and historical approach there is Ross island, for beach lovers there is Corbyn’s cove beach surrounded with a lush coconut cover;and at last the most beautiful Northbay beach where you can see the iconic light house,invaluable fringe coral reefs, sea walk and much more.
Scuba diving and snorkeling experiences in Andamans are one of a kind. This place also throws an opportunity for nature lovers with picturesque sights such as Chatham Saw mill, Gandhi park, Mount Harriet, Madhuban and the Cinque island. All in all Andaman is the total package which captivates the adventurers with it’s potential.
- Water Sports- Scuba Diving, Jet Ski, Banana ride
- Radhanagar beach- Asia’s most beautiful beach
- Kaala Paani Cellular jail
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- North Bay Beach
- Ross Island
- Limestone Cave
- Chidiya Tapu
- Land at Port Blair Air Port, transfer to hotel after lunch visit to Kaala Paani Cellular Jail
- Light & sound show
- Early morning boat to Havelock island
- Visit to Asia’s Most Beautiful Beach “RADHANAGAR BEACH”.
- Return to Port Blair. over night stay.
- After breakfast to visit North Bay Island,Ross Island
- Return to Port Blair .over night stay.
- City Tour Visit
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Back to Airport with a collection Memories of Andaman Islands.
Port Blair- Andamans
- First Aid
- Outdoor leader
- A/c Vehicle charges
- Inter Island Boat fare
- Entry fees
- Extra Snacks and Drinks
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- Any kind of Life or medical insurance (But it is recommended for every participant to get insurance before the commencement the journey)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- Anything not mentioned in exclusions.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader’s instructions and must not stay away from the group. Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Do not litter
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility.
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes good rubber grip , Flip-flops.
- Valid identity proof document
- Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- 3-4 extra pair of clothes
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)