The Valleys of Eastern Ghats are filled with peaks, streams, waterfalls and much more. Amazed by this, Adventuresome would be exploring some of the spots behind Nagalapuram amidst thick forests coursing our way out to view the spectacular waterfalls. Nagalapuram has a very beautiful multi cascading waterfall which is very safe and fun to play around.Join us to explore the best of Eastern ghats. Koni falls is one of the lesser known trekking spots where you can find hills, rivers and dense forests all around providing a thrilling experience to the trekkers.The trek starts from the large lake which is connected to the reserve forest and is an ideal spot for camping. The pool of water is surrounded by high rocky mountains which can be climbed to reach the top of the cliff. There are three waterfalls throughout the trek and one of them has a sliding feature on which you can easily slide and jump down into the deep clean waters. You will see beautiful and stunning pools one after the other which are small distances apart.
- Day 1
- The pickup from Bangalore will start at around 9 AM, Departure from Bangalore.
- We would have our lunch on the way and by 6 PM we will reach Brindavanam Beach campsite. Brindavanam is not a commercial beach. It is calm and peaceful, only local fisherman stays there in nearby villages
- After reaching Brindavanam beach we will setup our campsite and pitch our tents, then after having our dinner we will play games and enjoy music around the camp.
- Day 2
- The very next morning after the beautiful sunrise of bay of Bengal, we will go for a boat/ferry ride.
- Then After freshen up and having our breakfast we will depart for Nagalapuram Waterfall.
- As soon as we reach there, we will start our trek passing through the Nagalapuram lake. After a small on ground hike we will enter into the beautiful forest with streams of crystal clear water flowing down the hill.
- After covering all the waterfalls aligned in a cascading manner and having a lot of fun in the waterfall ponds, we will trace back our trek route and reach the starting point which would be followed by lunch that is going to be the local vegetarian cuisine
- We will start our journey to Bangalore and reach there by night.
Easy to Moderate - 12 KM to 15 KM (To and Fro),Most of the trail goes under the jungle canopy along side the flowing water which makes it easy to hike and we don't even have to endure the heat of the sun.
Event Origin Place
- Silk board,Bangalore
- Tin factory,Bangalore
- Jalahalli cross,Bangalore
- All participants will have to carry their backpack and Tents/sleeping bags allocated to them
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- During the trek and stay, only locally available food will be provided
- All participants should follow the outdoor leader to ensure their safety
- Try not to where tight clothes, they can be uncomfortable
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, so please do not expect any luxury for stay, sanitation or any other unexpected situation that may occur during the whole trip. We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Drinking of alcohol or carrying any kind of intoxicating products during the course of the trip is strictly prohibited.
- Do not litter, do not make loud noises.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings and the tents/sleeping bags provided to you are your responsibility.
- Outdoor leader charges
- Accommodation: Tents and Sleeping bags
- First Aid
- Camping activities and bonfire (If condition permits)
- 1 Breakfast | 2 Lunch | 1 Dinner (Locally available Veg Meals)
- Boat/ferry ride
- Travel Cost (Actual travel cost will be shared equally by the total no of participants joining for the trip)
- Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
Things To Bring
- Shoes with good rubber grip
- Water (2 Litres)
- Windcheaters(In case if it rains) or Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- Extra pair of clothes for those who wish to take bath while kayaking
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Snacks/Protein bars for Instant energy
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)
Write a review
Have a Query? Get in touch !