Karwar- Kashmir of Karnataka-
Popularly known as Kashmir of Karnataka, a town situated just 40 kms from Goa, Karwar has it all, starting from exotic beaches to thrilling adventure sports!
This cinematic city harbors the river Kali , that makes it possible for all types of water hungry adventure activities. Kayaking, Canoeing, Rappelling, trekking, River Zip-lining etc , you name it, you get it!
And to make it more attractive a TV series named “Sarkaar ki Duniya” has been shot on an island here and the best part we take you there in that private Island! So what are you waiting for? Book with us and get on this Island!
You can also take a Caravan here, to know more about this call 8892203272
Trekking in the Mangroves
Depart from Bangalore at 10pm
Arrive at Karwar , morning 9 am
Breakfast and Settling in’
Followed by practical instructions on paddling and navigation of canoes and kayaks.
After Lunch, an expedition in canoes and/or kayaks on River Kali
Followed by Tea.
Cleanup and change, followed by bonfire, Dinner & music
Retire for the night.
Wake up by 7:30
Trekking through the mangrove forests on the banks of river Kali to see the
flora and bird life found in this region.
River Crossing Activity on a Zip-line
Cleanup, and depart to Bangalore
2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Adventure activities will be done using state-of-the art equipment and with instructions from certified instructors.
Services of an Instructor/life-guard/Naturalist were required.
2nd day Lunch.
Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc).
Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes with good rubber grip.
- Water (2 Litres).
- Windcheaters(In case if it rains) or Jacket (It may be cold at night).
- Extra pair of clothes for those who wish to take bath while kayaking.
- Personal medical kit (If needed).
- Cap or HeadWrap.
- Snacks/Protein bars for Instant energy.
- Vaseline or Sunscreen.
- Monsoon Safety Measures: Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing.
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- All participants will have to carry their backpack and Tents/sleeping bags allocated to them.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them.
- During the trek and stay, only locally available food will be provided.
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader.
- As it is an adventurous and outdoor trip, please do not expect any luxurious stay, sanitation or any other unexpected situation that may arise during the course of the trip.
- Do not litter, do not make loud noises.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings and the tents/sleeping bags provided to you are your responsibility.