Largest monolith of Aisa
Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” ― Jack Kerouac. Savandurga as we know it is the largest monolith in Asia and is an old fortress of the times Kingdoms. One of the best places to trek and is ranked 19th amongst the 120 places to visit around Bangalore.
- 6:00am Meeting at the Assembly point
- 8:00am We will reach Savandurga
- Briefing before trek
- 8:30am The Trek commences
- 10:30am Fort exploration and photo sessions.
- 1:00pm Pack up, start for descend
- 2:30pm Catch the bus & back to Bangalore
- 4:30pm We will reach Bangalore.
- Silk board,Bangalore
- Tin factory,Bangalore
- First Aid
- Outdoor leader
- Packed lunch
- Energy Snacks/Drinks
- Extra Snacks and Drinks
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- Any kind of Life or medical insurence (But it is recommended for every participant to get insurence before the commencement the journey)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader’s instructions and must not stay away from the group. Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight clothes, they can be uncomfortable.
- Do not litter
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility.
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes good rubber grip , Flip-flop
- 2 liters water
- Valid identity proof document
- Jacket (It might be cold)
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)