Be the Pilot
Make your dream come true! Fly a Microlight, almost everyone has flown in an airplane. How do you feel about actually flying one? Turn your childhood dream into reality because here is your chance to fly a microlight plane and literally float in the clouds. You taxi your plane on the runway and if you are up for it you might even be allowed to do the landing as well. Nothing can give you the adrenaline kick like this one! A microlight is an aircraft that is designed to carry up to two people and has a maximum take-off weight not exceeding 450kgs. These aircraft have relatively short take-off and landing capabilities making them ideal for use at smaller airfields for recreational purposes. Some places differentiate weight shift and 3-axis aircraft, calling the former ‘microlight’ and the latter ‘ultralight’.
- YOU SHOULD KNOW: The experience has to be booked 5 days in advance duration of the experience is 10mins. It is an experience valid for an individual. Also, the experience is totally dependent on favourable weather condition.On Saturday and Sunday we will take single booking also but on week days we need minimum 6 people to conduct the event. Age limit: Anyone above the age of 6 who is medically fit.
- YOU EXPERIENCE – Pre-flight briefing about flying a microlight • Flying a microlight plane with the assistance of the first microlight pilot of India • Discussing the horizons of flying an aircraft with the pilot.
- First Aid
- Extra Snacks and Drinks
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- Any kind of Life or medical insurence (But it is recommended for every participant to get insurance before the commencement the journey)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader’s instructions and must not stay away from the group. Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight clothes, they can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Consumption of any intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- Do not litter
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility.
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes good rubber grip
- Valid identity proof document
- Jacket (It may be cold)
- Personal medical kit (If needed)