Makalidurga hill trek
Makalidurga is a hill Fort about 60kms away from Bangalore City, built in the pre-British era this fort has seen a lot..while the hill known as Makalidurg is an ancient one which is known to have Rishi Markandeya performing penance. This beautiful place has a variety of flora and fauna around, especially different species of birds you would love to observe. Makalidurga’s valley is also known as Happy Valley, we found an old abandoned post near the Makalidurg railway station which said: ‘Alight here to the happy valley’ making the place one of the most welcoming wilderness men could think of!!
- 6:00am Meeting at the Assembly point
- 8:00am We will reach Makali
- Briefing before trek
- 8:30am The Trek commences
- 10:30am Fort exploration and photo sessions.
- 1:00pm We descend
- 2:30pm Catch the bus & back to Bngalore
- 4:30pm We will reach Bangalore.
- Silk board,Bangalore
- Tin factory,Bangalore
- First Aid
- Outdoor leader
- Packed lunch
- Energy Snacks/Drinks
- Extra Snacks and Drinks
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- Any kind of Life or medical insurence (But it is recommended for every participant to get insurence before the commencement the journey)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- All participants should follow the outdoor leader to ensure their safety and no one should leave the group till the end of the trip.Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight clotes, they can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Do not litter
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes good rubber grip , Flip-flop
- 2 liters water
- Valid identity proof document
- Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- 4 pair of clothes
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)