The Valleys of Western Ghats are filled with peaks, streams, waterfalls and much more.. mesmerized by this, Adventuresomes will be exploring few of these spots behind the TADA amid thick forest journeying to view the spectacular waterfalls. Ubbalamadugu Falls (also called TADA Waterfalls) is a waterfall located near Oneness Temple in the Chittoor district of India.The falls are located in a forest called the Siddulaiah Kona. The most common time to visit the place is during Maha Shivaratri, the time when there is the presence of Lord Shiva. TADA Waterfall, which has a beautiful multi cascading waterfall and still very safe to play around. Join us and ExploreMore of the best of Eastern ghats.
- Day 1
- The pickup from Bangalore will start at around 9 AM, Departure from Bangalore.
- We will have our lunch on the way and by 6 PM we will be there at Brindavanam beach campsite. Brindavanam is not a commercial beach. Its calm and peaceful, only local fisherman stays there in nearby villages
- After reaching Brindavanam beach we will setup our campsite and pitch our tents, then after having our dinner we will play some mindful games around the camp.
- Day 2
- The very next morning after the beautiful sunrise of bay of Bengal, we will go for a boat/ferry ride.
- Then After freshen up and having our breakfast we will depart for TADA Waterfall.
- As soon as we reach TADA, we will start our trek passing through the lakes and woods. After completing our hike we will enter into the beautiful rock formations with streams of crystal clear water flowing and a lot of boulders which we have to climb to reach the topmost waterfall.
- After covering all the waterfalls and having a lot of fun in the waterfall ponds, we will trace back our trek route and reach the starting point. There will will have our Lunch which will a local vegetarian cuisine.
- We will start our journey to Bangalore and reach there by night.
Total trek is of 10 km (To and Fro) through rough patches, boulders and rocky terrains surrounded by ponds and jungle.
Event Origin Place
- Silk board,Bangalore
- Tin factory,Bangalore
- Jalahalli cross,Bangalore
- All participants will have to carry their backpack and Tents/sleeping bags allocated to them
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- During the trek and stay, only locally available food will be provided
- Participants should follow the outdoor leader to ensure their safety and no one should leave the group till the end of the trip.Itinerarie are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight clothes,they can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, so please do not expect any luxury for stay, sanitation or any other unexpected situation that may occur during the whole trip. We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Do not litter, do not make loud noises.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings and the tents/sleeping bags provided to you are your responsibility.
- Outdoor leader charges
- Accommodation: Tents and Sleeping bags
- First Aid
- Camping activities and bonfire (If condition permits)
- 1 Breakfast | 2 Lunch | 1 Dinner (Locally available Veg Meals)
- Boat/ferry ride
- Travel Cost (Actual travel cost will be shared equally by the total no of participants joining for the trip)
- Personal expenses (Snacks, mineral water, etc)
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
Things To Bring
- Shoes with good rubber grip
- Water (2 Litres)
- Windcheaters(In case if it rains) or Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- Extra pair of clothes for those who wish to take bath while kayaking
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Snacks/Protein bars for Instant energy
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)
Write a review
Have a Query? Get in touch !