Go Goa Gone – Pub Crawl
Party De Goa
Give an epic kick start to 2019 Wanna spend this new year like never before? We have got you covered with a party themed event right in the party capital of India – GOA. Experience the most beautiful and offbeat beaches, crazy parties with a safe and planned set up. Let your inside wild party animal come out with a pocket-friendly setup.
- 06:00 – Reach Mapusa.
- Post Breakfast, Catch Bus to Arambol Beach & lodge in Rasta Theme Backpackers hostel near Mandrem Beach.
- Post Lunch will go to Sweetlakebeach and short trek to the dense forest of Banyan Tree point.
- Get back to the hostel and take rest & get ready for Pub Crawls and let your inside party animal come out for the new year’s party.
- Post Breakfast, you can also take a surfing session at the Surf club nearby and try something new at New year.
- Start for Paradise beach, go for lunch and visit Triacol Fort.
- Take a ferry back to Arambol and check out the hostel,enjoy Sunset and coffee at Mandrem Beach.
- 19:00 – Travel to bus stand .
- Intra State Travel
- First Aid
- Pub Crawls
- 1 Breakfast, 1Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Expertise and guidance
- Bus Tickets to the 1st venue & return.
- Bottled cold drinks/water.
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned ‘inclusion’.
- Surfing class.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them.
- All people should follow the outdoor leader to ensure their safety and no one should leave the group till the end of the trip.Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight clothes,they can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Do not litter.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility.
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes , Flip-flop.
- Jacket (It may be cold at night).
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Personal medical kit (If needed).
- Cap or HeadWrap.
- Vaseline or Sunscreen.
- Spare batteries or Power Bank.
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry).
It iss nott myy first time to payy a quick visit tuis website, i aam browsing this website dailly and obtain good facfs from