This Saturday is gonna be super spooky..pack your bags for Halloween camping!!
Tell horror stories around a bonfire and let’s burn the evil and make them fly through Sky lanterns… 🌌
Date and Time: Nov 2 , 4 PM
- Halloween Mystery Camping
- BBQ Dinner
- Music Jamming
Live guitar session at bonfire time
Silent party headphones
Swimming pool access 🏊♂
Paid activity ;
- Find the way to campsite and reach at 4:30 pm, the First team gets the advantage at Treasure hunt game
- Catch your breathe and drink holy drink and eat snacks, explore the campsite and find your camp for night stay.
- Children get ready to play trick or treat game, (Please bring baskets) and hop from camp to camp to get a treat
- At evening time, treasure hunt begins, make teams and get ready for the fun.
- Followed by Bonfire, and music jamming starts
- Spooky food is ready for you!
- Listen to ghost stories or become a ghost storyteller.
- At 10:00 pm, we will have a silent disco halloween party
- At 11:30 pm, Light the sky lanterns and rest for the day.
- Morning Sunshine! Gear up for yoga and meditation.
- Have a healthy breakfast
- Enjoy venue activities like Zip-line, Swimming pool, badminton, volleyball
- At 12:00 noon, pack your bags and run for your life…:p
Things to carry:
- Personal toiletries
- Personal Medicines
- A shawl or a jacket to keep you warm (full sleeves to ward away the mosquitoes!)
- Any munchies or snacks you might want to nibble on
P.S Location: near to Nandi Hills, location will be shared on your Whatspp.
Halloween Night Inclusions:
- Camp Stay – Sharing basis (2)
- Silent Party Headphones
- Tea/Coffee with Snack
- Dinner – Veg and Non-Veg
- Bonfire/ Campfire
- Marshmallow with Crackers
- Music Jamming
- Yoga on next day
- South Indian Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Zip line
- Swimming pool access
- Twin sharing
- Triple Sharing
Dinner (veg and non veg)
- Trick or Treat Game
For Travel Additional Cost @700/- (Pick up and drop):
- Silk Board [bus stop, landmark Prashant hotel] – 2:00 pm
- Marathalli [Opp. to kalamandir] – 2:30 pm
- Tin Factory [Next to HP petrol pump]: 2:45 pm
- Kalyan Nagar [Bus Stop, Landmark -near Tanishq]: 3:00 pm
- Manyata Tech Park [Bus Stop, opp to Manyata Gate 1]: : 3:10 pm
- Hebbal [Hebbal signal, below flyover, landmark – Esteem mall]: 3:30 pm
- Camp Stay: 4:30 pm
Start back at 10:30 am on Sunday from the camp stay.