A day out for kids
The activities are planned in such a way that they serve the purpose of imparting a experiential learning opportunity to students, helping them improve their abilities in skilful handling of real life situations, team building, co-ordination, compassion and expression. To make this interesting and engaging we have set a few milestones and rewards for students to achieve individually and within groups. With the help of these activities we aim to improve the whole learning experience for our young deserving learners. This is an overnight camp for Kids along with their teacher where kids learn about basic techniques of trekking and experience thrill over some adventure activities conducted and by conducting this event, we promote and encourage young kids to take up trekking in future.
- 1:00pm Participants gather at the venue.
- 1:30pm Welcome drink & lunch.
- Briefing and introduction by kids.
- 4:00pm Expert speak, training on Equipments, Session on different knots.
- 4:30pm Team Building activity.
- 6:00pm Tea & snacks break.
- 7:00pm Participants Set up the tents.
- 8:00pm Torch quiz/ Team building activities.
- 9:00pm Camp fire with light fun activities and dinner.
- 10:00pm Sleep time.
- 6:00am All gather, warmup & yoga.
- 7:00am Breakfast.
- 8:00am Story telling activity.
- 9:00am Prize distribution & Closure.
- First Aid
- Outdoor leader
- All meals
- Energy Snacks/Drinks
- Extra Snacks and Drinks.
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- Any kind of Life or medical insurence (But it is recommended for every participant to get insurence before the commencement the journey).
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them.
- All people should follow the outdoor leader to ensure their safety and no one should leave the group till the end of the trip.Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight clothes, they can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Do not litter.
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility.
THINGS RO BRING
- Shoes good rubber grip , Flip-flop.
- 2 liters water.
- Valid identity proof document.
- Jacket (It may be cold at night).
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Personal medical kit (If needed).
- Cap or HeadWrap.
- Vaseline or Sunscreen.
- Spare batteries or Power Bank.
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry).