Lakshadweep – The Coral Paradise of India
Lakshwadeep literally means a hundred thousand islands and after you visit this union territory you would also know why. It has the most exotic beaches and lush green landscapes from where you would love to have a tan! With little or no influence from the outside world, this UT is located some 400km off India’s west coast into the Arabian Sea comprising of 36 islands out of which only 10 are inhabited. Major islands include Agatti, Karavatti, Bangaram & Kalpitti which provides a plethora of water sports activities like water skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking & canoeing. This magical place had 12 coral atolls and when accompanied by lavish marine life in the crystal clear water makes it even more mystical and beautiful. No wonder it is ranked as top places to visit for honeymooners. Imagine yourself enjoying the beautiful sunrises & sunsets, you with your loved ones basking in the sun, playing on the white sandy beaches having a gala time. Lakshwadeep is a miracle, a sensation and by seeing the mere beauty of the place you will be in awe! So pack your bags and just jump on a cruise!
- Will start our Cruise journey from Kochi. This would be a 24 hour cruise to the Islands.
- Reach Agatti island, one of the most beautiful island of lakshadeep which has breath taking beaches all around(famous lakshadeep airport).
- Will move to Bangaram island which is one of the most miraculous island you will ever visit, astonishing lagoons, sight seeing and fish hunting at an island surrounded by another tiny island called Thinnakara
- Back to Agatti.
- Visit Kalpitti island and enjoy water sports:- Scuba diving, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Glass bottom ride, Ship wreck, Banana ride, Tortise watch.
- Depart for Kochi
- First Aid
- Outdoor leader
- All meals
- Transport from Kochi
- Extra Snacks and Drinks
- Any extra expenditure not mentioned.
- Any kind of Life or medical insurence (But it is recommended for every participant to get insurence before the commencement the journey)
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- All participants have to fill the form before boarding for the trip and must bring a valid ID proof along with them
- For safety, All participants must follow the Outdoor leader’s instructions and must not stay away from the group. Itineraries are subjected to change during the event depending upon the situations.
- Do not wear tight jeans hike. Tight clothes can be uncomfortable.
- Its an adventurous and outdoor travel event trip, We will try our best to provide you the needed facilities during the event.
- Consumption of any intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip.
- Do not litter
- Do not carry valuable ornaments with you during the event, the safety and security of your personal belongings are your responsibility.
THINGS TO BRING
- Shoes good rubber grip , Flip-flop
- 2 liters water
- Valid identity proof document
- Jacket (It may be cold at night)
- 3-4 extra pair of clothes
- Personal medical kit (If needed)
- Cap or HeadWrap
- Vaseline or Sunscreen
- Spare batteries or Power Bank
- Plastic covers (to keep your stuff dry)